Interested in joining the lab?
Are you curious about how the brain extracts relevant bits from the constant flow of sensory information we are under? We are a small, new lab located in the midst of the exceptional scientific community in beautiful Bonn.
There are several benefits of joining our newly founded lab such as:
- You will be working as part of a small team of highly motivated and enthusiastic people in a highly collaborative environment
- You will have more 1-on-1 time with the PI
- You will have privileged access to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies
(multi-photon imaging, electrophysiology, optogenetics, behaviour etc.)
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own research project
- There will be more resources per person
- You will see how an early-stage lab is run which will help with your own future career
We are actively looking for PhD a student and a Postdoc to join the team. All positions are fully funded and supported by our third party funds, including the ERC.
Students interested in doing their Bachelor’s or Master’s project in our lab should send their CV with a brief description of their goals after graduation via email to Dr. Tobias Ackels.